Thursday, March 25, 2010

GHOSTS THAT AREN'T SCARY




I love pretty tunes! I could go on and on today about music. Like the cotton slogan. It's the fabric of our lives. A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of seeing an old friend from high school play some pretty melodies here in Nashville. I would have written about this a while back, however, I felt the need for a few old school/blackmail pictures to include. At this moment, I am back in Memphis and was able to get some pictures scanned from our world's pre-digital days. Enjoy.

So, my friend from high school, Trey, and his family went for a drink and then headed over to The End on Elliston to see sweet friend Brandon Kinder and his band The Rocketboys. A.) Music = Enchanting B.)Their t-shirts are very soft and comfortable. C.) Brandon's voice is so clear live. Heart.

I bought the full album 20,000 Ghosts on iTunes and can't stop listening. My personal favorite that tends to be on repeat is the song All the Western Winds. I love it. So for your listening pleasure I have included a video of my favorite AS WELL as some cute pictures from high school.


SENIOR TRIP IN HIGH SCHOOL



BRANDON PRACTICING HIS SKILLS





LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.





XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment