Friday, March 12, 2010

Rain, Naked Juice, and Springtime





As I sit here writing, it is pouring down rain outside. Apparently most of my neighborhood has no power. Luckily, I am not one of those people and here I am typing away on a computer that is plugged in and full of power. Sorry, neighbors!

So, I haven't written in a while and I think an update is necessary. I have had ALOT going on as of late and it is sometimes a bit overwhelming. I am working hard at school right now. I am pretty sure that I have read more this semester than I did in my entire four and a half years of undergraduate studies. My brain feels a bit fried. I am looking forward to my trip home to Memphis in two weeks. Five days of doing absolutely nothing. I am ahead on my school work, won't be working, and plan on just RELAXING. Hopefully the weather will be pretty!!!!! I so enjoy getting excited about Spring!


LENT UPDATE:
I have NOT cheated. Janae and I both have gone three weeks without a coke! Yes, there have been headaches. I am taking two Advil Migraine a day right now which is probably not the healthiest choice, however, I think the headaches should fade soon. I don't really know long they typically last, but I am ready for them to go away.

Since I can't have cokes, I am becoming more open to other beverages including my new favorite...NAKED JUICE! Yum! Have you had one???? My favorite so far is Red Machine which consists of raspberries, strawberries, and pomegranate! I am pretty sure I will be running to my local Whole Foods and stocking up on every flavor immediately. I am particularly anxious to try Peach Mangosteen Bliss! MMMMMMM!!!







I just bought my Steeplechase ticket!




Becoming more aware of my thoughts


BRUNCH


I have begun reading "The Winter Rose" by Jennifer Donnelly. Please note that this is on my New Year initiative list and I will receive a sticker!


Forgiveness




Queen B is back. Need I say more?



J. Crew bathing suits






XOXO


1 comment:

  1. erin, i love your blog! i'm glad to see things are going well.
    mary

    ReplyDelete