Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Fantasy Bachelor

No.....I do not have a fantasy bachelor. HOWEVER: I think that it would be extremely fun to have a Fantasy Bachelor game....like fantasy football, except you play with contestants from the Bachelor. So, The Bachelor Season 15 premiered last night. I think it becomes much more fun to choose and bet who will win. Unfortunately, the person who I am betting against chose all the same people I did :) Haha! So here are my top 5 picks for this seasons Bachelor. Drum roll, please......


MARISSA: I'll be honest....I just needed a fifth person, and it seems that Brad likes tan, dark-haired girls. She fits the bill. So, she is my 5th.



ASHLEY: I love her. But he already threw out that he feels comfortable and "friendly" with her. So, ultimately, he will break it off with her, saying that she is too much like a best friend. Kind of like the Jason/Jillian breakup.



MICHELLE: She's a tricky one. I'd say she gets to number 3ish. I like her but I think she is going to be that kind of crazy mean girl who is rude to everyone else in the house.



SHAWNTEL: She'll come in second. Why? I feel like she's my kindred spirit. She's a little too honest and open. Not mysterious enough...therefore, she's out.



EMILY: Here's the thing...he is intrigued by her. BUT, I can see Emily walking away from him. So, I'm probably wrong here, but I think she'll make the top two or three for sure....


CONFESSIONS:I must admit I took a peak at RealitySteve once I chose my own top five. He is predicting someone that I thought for sure wouldn't be in the running. BUT, it kind of makes sense. After all, she does have tan skin and dark hair and could be confused for either Deanna or Jenny.....

1 comment:

  1. I have written a blog regarding my favorite reality show, The Bachelor. Read it at http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/07/bachelor.html

    Hope you like it. I have also written some useful tips that can help you during the game.

    ReplyDelete