Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Toast to Margot Elena

If you do not know this woman then you should. My hands send out their eternal thanks for getting this girl to put any type of moisturizer on them. If you don't know, Margot Elena is the beauty entrepreneur who has brought us three luxurious brands: Lollia, Tokyomilk, and now Love & Toast. I am a huge sucker for any item where it looks like someone took the time with the packaging, so I was not disappointed with the lovely, whimsical detailing. OR the various scents. Yum. My favorite is Love & Toast's PAPER FLOWER which I purchased at The Cosmetic Market. First of all, I think that is quite a romantic name for a hand lotion. Second of all, it smells DELICIOUS. And three....the tube it is in is precious.







Now, I do have another favorite. You can never limit yourself to just one. And I have my mom addicted as well, and she is VERY picky about hand lotion (Love you, Mom!). WISH from the Lollia line is divine. And you can buy in giant candle form if you are particularly obsessed. Since you know I love adjectives and descriptions more than anything, I must list the description given. I couldn't write this any better myself.

"A burst of Italian bergamot mingles with notes of cinnamon and pepper, rice flower with accents of jasmine and ylang ylang, all wrapped in sheer amber woods and vanilla bean." -Lollia

UMMMMMM......HEAVENLY.




Now, I have not bought anything from TokyoMilk, but I did browse through what they had available today and it smelled great. What I loved EVEN MORE was that on their website they also have greeting cards available that are sweeeeet. This one was my favorite. ENJOY!




XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment