Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BITTERSWEET DESIGNS

So many of you know that I have wanted to write since I was little. Other than this blog, I recently began journaling again. You may not think that it is important to have a "special" journal and that any piece of paper will do, however I have recently realized that this is an incorrect notion....or at least in my case. I have bought several journals over the past few years promising myself that this year I would begin again. In middle school and part of high school I was addicted to journaling and writing, but as I grew older I made less time for it and eventually it was nonexistent. With that said, I have a million empty journals in boxes.

Back in November I decided there would be no more excuses and I would begin writing out my thoughts once again. Along came my "Whimsies" journal. At first I could not fathom spending this small fortune on a journal and resisted the temptation. After a month of returning to its location and drooling over it, I made the plunge and it was mine. Good choice, since I can't seem to fill it up fast enough.



My "Whimsies" Journal


So, why is my Whimsies journal special? Bittersweet Designs makes composition books, baby books, pictures frames, photo albums, and jewelry out of vintage wallpaper, silk ribbons, vintage chains, and sparkling stones making each item unique. As far as I know the only place to purchase their line in Nashville is Lulu on Main Street in Downtown Franklin. Other than that you can check out their products online and inquire about a retailer near you.




XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment