Wednesday, January 6, 2010

THE PERCH might be my new obsession....



Have you ever been somewhere and INSTANTLY fallen in love. Well, it has happened today. My BFF Matty called me this afternoon super excited because he looooooves crepes and hasn't been able to find anywhere in Nashville that has them. In comes THE PERCH. I tried to put off going until next week, but Matt would not have this. He would be at my house in thirty minutes and we were going to eat crepes immediately. So.....an hour later we have arrived. Let's just say it is DARLING. Very small- just a few tables. Just the way I like it. Definitely one of those places you could go by yourself and sit for hours reading and drinking coffee.

Now, not only was it precious, but the menu was small and full of deliciousness. Also please note that my friends know how excited I get when I see a menu full of adjectives describing desserts. They get a kick out of it and make me read the menu to them out loud. I am pretty sure there is nowhere else in Nashville where you can consume an Orange Creamsicle Latte (candied orange and white chocolate) or a Smurf Latte (white cholate and blueberry). They had several types of crepes, but I chose the "healthiest" on the menu which was the Smore's Crepe- filled with marshmellows, hershey bars, and crushed graham cracker. Pretty sure I died and went to heaven. On top of that I had their Cinnaroll Latte. Mmmmmmm! Matt and I are extremely excited about our discovery and have decided that it will be our secret spot. But here I am sharing about it, so I guess it's not a secret anymore. You should probably try it out.





My Yummy Smore's Crepe


XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment